1. Conference title: Transforming Healthcare with Data
2. Conference description: Organized by USC Keck School of Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Accelerator, RMDS, and SixThirty Group, the Transforming Healthcare with Data conference sees digital healthcare as the solution to challenges in healthcare and explores the opportunities in the intersection of data technologies and healthcare. The conference will bring together healthcare practitioners, data scientists, civic leaders, and entrepreneurs to discuss how we can use data-driven solutions can increase the access to healthcare and improve the quality of care.
3. Date: November 3, 2017 (Friday)
4. Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
5. Venue: Radisson Hotel, Midtown Los Angeles
6. Website: www.HealthData17.com
7. Program Schedule
You can download flyer here.