美国华裔教授学者协会《学术展望》杂志（ ISSN1936-1246）第 13 卷 2017年电子和印刷版，现在正在征稿。为了保证 11月份年会能够印刷出版，征稿截止日期定在 2017年 7月15日，欢迎大家踊跃投稿。请用电子邮件将稿件寄给我们。稿件可包括自己的文章或研究成果（包括初步研究结果）、论文摘要、书评、评论、学习心得、经历感悟、科技、教育和学术发展动向等。《学术展望》杂志另外还设有会员动态报道，请将过去一年的活动简要发给我们，我们会选用刊登。
- 胡克勤教授 (自然科学)，邮址：email@example.com；
- 张军博士 (社会科学)，邮址：firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear USACSA members and colleagues,
You are cordially invited to submit a manuscript for the forthcoming 2017 edition (Volume 13) of Academic Perspective (学术展望) (ISSN 1936-1246), an annual journal published by the US Chinese Scholars Association (USACSA).
Authors are encouraged to submit your works (including preliminary research), book reviews, and commentaries in their disciplines and fields. In addition, this volume also includes members’ news to report your relevant activities in the past year.
Your manuscript can be in either Chinese or English, with a maximum length of 15 single-spaced pages. In order to print the journal before USACSA Convention in November 5, 2017, the submission deadline is set to July 15, 2017.
Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by the USACSA Editorial Board and/or other invited peer reviewers. Notice of acceptance will be sent to authors after their works are accepted for publication in the Journal.
All of the published journal articles are freely available to the public online. Authors retain copyrights to their individual articles, hold sole responsibility for their writings, and are welcome to reuse it as they deem appropriate. Please make sure that your submissions have no copyright issues.
Your manuscript must be a Word document, single spaced, with one-column layout, one-inch margins, Times New Roman font size 12, first-level headings in all capital letters, and second-level headings with first letter in capital. References must be in alphabetical order and be placed at the end of the manuscript. Citations in the text must refer to authors by last name. Please do not use footnotes.
To access previous volumes of the Academic Perspective, please visit the USACSA website at http://usacsa.org/journals/
Please email your manuscript by July 15, 2017 to Editors-in-Chief:
- Dr. Ke-Qin Hu (Natural Sciences & Engineering), University of California at Irvine. Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Michael Zhang (Social Sciences & Humanities), Attorney at Law, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Board Members:
- Dr. Zhonghe Wu, National University
- Dr. Yonggang Li, University of Southern California
- Dr. Shenghe Huang, University of Southern California
- Dr. Peter Zhang, California State University – Fullerton
- Dr. Ming Yang, University of California, Riverside