Dear USACSA members, colleagues and friends,
You are cordially invited to submit a manuscript for the forthcoming 2018 edition (Volume 14) of Academic Perspective 学术展望杂志(ISSN 1936-1246), an annual e-journal published by the USA Chinese Scholars Association (USACSA).
Authors are encouraged to submit your works (including preliminary research), book reviews, and commentaries in their disciplines and fields. In addition, this volume also includes members’ news to report your relevant activities in the past year.
Your manuscript can be in either Chinese or English, with a maximum length of 15 single-spaced pages. The submission deadline is August 31, 2018.
Submitted manuscripts will be reviewed by the USACSA Editorial Board and/or other invited peer reviewers. Notice of acceptance will be sent to authors after their works are accepted for publication in the Journal.
All of the journal articles are freely available to the public online. Authors retain copyrights to their individual articles, hold sole responsibility for their writings, and are welcome to reuse it as they deem appropriate. Make sure that your submissions have no copyright issues.
Your manuscript must be a Word document, single spaced, with one-column layout, one-inch margins, Times New Roman font size 12, first-level headings in all capital letters, and second-level headings with first letter in capital. References must be in alphabetical order and be placed at the end of the manuscript. Citations in the text must refer to authors by last name. Please do not use footnotes.
To access previous volumes of the Academic Perspective, please visit the CSA website at http://usacsa.org/journals/
Please email your manuscript by August 25, 2018 to Editors-in-Chief:
- Sheng–He Huang (Natural Sciences & Engineering), University of Southern California. Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Bo Li (Social Sciences & Humanities), California State University, Los Angeles. Email： firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Board Members:
- Dr. Ke-Qin Hu, University of California Irvine
- Dr. Michael J. Zhang, The Law Offices of Michael J. Zhang
- Dr. Yonggang Li, University of Southern California
- Dr. Sheng-He Huang, University of Southern California
- Dr. Bo Li, California State University, Los Angeles
- Dr. Peter Zhang, ZHTECH, Corporation
- Ms. Penny Li, MPA & MBA, Mt. Sierra College
南加州华裔教授学者协会《学术展望》杂志（ISSN1936-1246）第14卷2018年电子版，现在正在征稿，征稿截止日期是2018年8月25日。欢迎大家踊跃投稿: 自己 的文章或研究成果（包括初步研究结果）、论文摘要、书评、评论、学习心得、经历感 悟、科技、教育和学术发展动向等，用电子邮件寄给我们。另外还设有会员动态报道，请将过去一年的活动简要发给我们，我们会选用刊登。
投稿中文或英文都可以。文稿最长不超过15页。收到的书稿将由编委会审稿，或邀 请专家同仁审稿。文稿一旦接受，即会通知作者。投稿版权由作者所有，文责自负，作者以后还可再使用。所投稿件务必是没有版权问题的。《学术展望》杂志第1至13卷（2005年至2017年），可在协会网站查阅：http://usacsa.org/journals/。请将文稿用电子邮件发给两位主编：黄胜和教授 (自然科学)，邮址：email@example.com；李博教授 (社会科学)，邮址： firstname.lastname@example.org